Thursday, February 02, 2006

9:45 pm

I'm sitting at the Purple Fiddle in Thomas, WV right now. I'm going to move into my new apartment in about 15 minutes. I'm enjoying a bluegrass band from New Mexico, and a cup of throat soothing tea (I'm sick).

I'm amazed how everything worked out today. I'm moving into an apartment with a girl named Melissa. She teaches Sunday school and was an elementary ed major in college. I start my job tomorrow at noon. I'm really excited.

I'm not homeless! Yay! Thanks for your prayers!

3 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really ahppy for you. I will pray for you. Love you adeleida.

Can you send me an email because I don't know if I have a good one from you.

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That is great news. I hope all is well with you and I look forward to seeing you sunday and hearing all about the adventure thus far.

 
At 3:32 AM, Blogger justmeghs said...

melissa! i am so excited for you! i just said that out loud and freek was like "why are you excited about melissa's job?" but really...it's so perfect! God is working everything together. I can't wait to hear stories...God is going to use you and your past to impact students and that's so cool...and you're living with another melissa...it's so weird having a roomie with the same name, eh? welp, blessings on you (more and more!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home