Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The rest of my Brugge/Antwerp trip was pretty anti-climactic. The events were as follows: train ride from Brugge to Antwerp, then I walked around in the rainy Antwerp for a bit, gagged down a nasty cup of joe at Hema, waited for my bus in a shady area of town, rode the bus back to Amsterdam while feeling super sick (I think from the cup of coffee). My first two days were great though!

My little sister went to see a headache specialist at the Cleveland Clinic on Tues. The doctor, who wrote a book on chronic headaches in adolescents, spent over an hour educating her on what he thinks is going on with her head. Cool, eh? He has a plan for her to follow and he wants to see her again in a few months. Finally some headway.

Well, if anyone is interested in my post-shelter plans here they are...
1. Living with my parents until the summer
2. Substitute teaching for Ohio County Schools, and maybe getting a side job as well.
3. Serving at Covenant Community Church in good ole Wheeling, WV

This summer I want to work at a Christian wilderness camp- my dream job. That would be really cool. We'll see.

Last night we watched Napoleon Dynamite at our hostel. I laughed through the entire movie.

Tomorrow is staff day which means I get off work 3 hours early to go ice skating and eat pizza with my friends. Yay for staff day!

It goes without saying that I'm totally pumped to see Greta and Billy. Exciting times over here! And only a month left!

Question: if you could go to London or Berlin which would you choose and why?

Later.

3 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger nic said...

Potter i saw no plans for morgantown in your post amsterdays plans i think you should reconsider

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

big...and free

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger oh my everything!!! said...

interesting question at the end melissa.

i'm going to berlin the end of this month.

then i will be going to london and outside of london the middle of december.

so, why pick one? go for both!

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home