Bruggedays
Hello again.
What a day! I can't believe how nice this weather has been!
So today I was visiting this place that has "Jesus' blood" in a vile, and while I was there I met this couple from the states that was using the same guide book I was using. We made some small talk and I asked if I could join them since they were doing the same exact tour as me. It turns out they are from the same "brand" of church that I'm from. The guy was a retired pastor or something like that and the wife was a violin/viola teacher. I had so much in common with the woman it was creepy. So anyway, it was all great until they started talking politics. (I really dislike politics if you didn't already know that). Even with the yucky political discussion I had a great time with them.
God has been pouring His blessings out on me this whole trip. It's great.
I just read my little sister's blog and apparently she has an appointment with a headache specialist at the Cleveland Clinic tomorrow morning. For those of you who may not know, Cleveland Clinic is where "miracles" happen= things get diagnosed and treated! So, your prayers for her would be much appreciated.
Ok, I'm signing off now. Love ya.


6 Comments:
hey melissa,
We will be there very soon. I think Patricia is meeting us in Schipol. Our flight arrives @6:55AM Friday Nov 18th.
We are looking forward to seeing you. Is there anything we can bring for you--anything you are missing from the states?
How should we dress . . .what's the weather like there?
see you soon!
Yeah, I miss Orbit gum but Greta has that covered. She said she'd bring me some.
It's cold over here. Pack sweaters, winter coats, boots, hats, gloves, scarves...think winter. You should also bring a waterproof jacket or an umbrella.
Wear whatever- anything goes in Amsterdam. Nothing you wear would look out of place. I would just stay away from wearing WVU sweatshirts and running shoes- tres american.
I don't work until 20:00 Fri and I'm off Sat.
See you soon!
thanks for the tip on running shoes--nearly did that. Liked your french aussi.
Je t'vois bientot.
I'll pack for the weather.
when do you have time off?
Our new schedule isn't up yet, so I only know what I work until Sunday. I'll get back to you. What is your schedule like?
I think Saturday will be our free dag, but I think I will also have a phone given to the team, so I will have to get that info to ya somehow. Maybe I will call the shelter.
We are going to Soul-night or something like that Friday night.
Sunday we are playing voetball on the museumplein, and going to Zolder.
Monday-Saturday will be similar to our previous trip I believe.
Sunday we leave.
tot ziens
Can I go in Billy's suitcase?
Wish I could go see you Melissa!
Love,
beth
Post a Comment
<< Home