I miss my violin soooooooooooooo much. I gave it up about a year ago thinking I would never be able to play again (that's what a dr. said). But I think I'm ready to go through the tedious rehabilitation process. That's what I say now.

My manager is going to see if I can borrow his roommate's second violin for a few days. I will test it out and see how my arms react. I think I'm ready to do what it takes to get back to playing. There is a violin repair shop around the block from my house that I pass every day. I stopped in there yesterday and he said he rents out violins for about 14 euro a month for a minimum of six months.
I'm wondering if this sudden urge and desire is from God, because the times I want to play are during worship. I actually cried yesterday I wanted to play so badly. I haven't cried over my violin for atleast a year. I thought I was totally over the violin. Then bam.
So, PLEASE pray for my healing.
Thank you!


3 Comments:
Wow- that is so strange that you suddenly miss it again! Are your arms better?
I'll be praying that God will either heal your arms or take the desire away to play.
Love,
beth
sis!
well, i've been away for a week and have enjoyed catching up on your life and times with these blogs. the pics are all really great, and it's good to see your smiling face in them (especially in the turtle pic which was my fav)
you continue to be in my prayers. take care...miss you lots!
jess
I'm thinking I'm over music. Actually, I'm really only hoping I am. What I fear is that I'll get slapped in the face by desire again sometime down the road. Such is our lot in life.
Post a Comment
<< Home