The best haircut of my life
That's right. Yesterday I got the best haircut of my life for 12 euro. I love it.
Sorry I can't respond to individual e-mails. It is way too much for my arm right now. I was having crazy elbow pain the other day too which is a new exciting problem.
The weather here is always changing. You can experience winter, spring and summer all in the same week. The sky is always changing too. I've never seen such fast clouds in my life. The sky can be blue in the morning, then cloudy, then grey, then blue, then...
You see the strangest sights here in Amsterdam.
People sing at the top of their lungs while they're riding their bike down the street, with their jack russel's back legs on their lap and it's front paws on the handle bars.
The other day Tigger and the grim reaper were shaking hands with people at dam square. My friend Matt said, "Well there's a couple you don't see together very often, Tigger and Death."
Cats and dogs walk around in restaurants and shops.
A mom on a bike talking on a cell phone with a baby on the front and a toddler on the back.
Little girls with pink or purple hair, or dreads.
People acknowleding you with a kind wave when you cut them off.
Ok, that's all for now.


1 Comments:
One of my personal favorite amsterdam sights is seeing someone riding a bicycle while smoking a cigarette. It just cracks me up!
Post a Comment
<< Home