I'm a dork
I realized this morning that I am a true dork. Here's the evidence...
1. I bought a museum card yesterday that will give me free admission to almost every museum in Holland. Most people come to Amsterdam to party, but I plan on spendin free time in historical museums.
2. The highlight of my day yesterday was going to the library and checking out 2 dutch courses.
3. I rate furniture on how comfortable it is to read in.
These are just examples from yesterday. I'm a dork.


5 Comments:
Hoi Melissa, hoe gaat het met jou?
Met mij gaat het goed!
Ik vind je geen dork en ik vind het erg cool dat je Nederlands wil leren!
Dikke knuffel!
This post will make our father proud. Thanks for answering the post on my site, it was interesting. Have fun visiting museums and reading in Amsterdam! You might as well take advantage fo the opportunity...its' not like you could just sit around and read in Wheeling or something...wait a minute. Yeah, you are a dork! I am as well. Let's face it, we never had a chance.
Love,
Michelle
Learn to embrace your dorkness. At least you aren't a geek- there's a big difference (at least that's what I tell myself).
First of all Nynke, I love the dress you are wearing in your picture posted above. I haven't seen you wear it for a few weeks. What is Dikke knuffel? I like it.
Michelle, it is so true. As we have discussed many many times none of the Potter girls had a chance of being normal due our father Sven.
Beth- I think we've discussed this before too. But, I don't think I'm ready to embrace my dorkiness. At this point I'm in the recognition stage. Let's not rush things.
Melissa, I support your dorkdom and would love to be in your wooden shoes and going to museums in Europe. At least you are a cultured dork!
Love from Cori
Post a Comment
<< Home