Thursday, May 19, 2005

Prayer Requests

Could you please pray for me?

I need your prayers.

Please pray that God would refresh me mentally and spiritually,

that he would continue to increase my love for my roommates/coworkers, guests, and cleaners,

that God would give me wisdom and prepare me in advance for conversations and situations I run into with guests, cleaners, and roommates,

that I would not stand in the way of God using me,

that God will teach me how to be a servant, how to put others before me, and how to put myself last,

that I would not dwell on the future, but that I would be able to focus on what God has for me each day,

that God will take away my homesickness and make me content,

that God will lead the spiritually hungry travelers to our hostel, and that he would use our ministry to show people his love and to ell them about salvation through Jesus Christ.

Thank you very very much!
Love you!

1 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I will definitely be praying for you. Thanks for giving some specific things for which I can pray. I hope God is making his presence more abundantly known to you during your time in Amsterdam.

By the way, Tara is looking into moving back to Morgantown and we are trying to figure out a way in which she could start working either as a volunteer or somehow as a part-time paid intern at h2o. Don't worry though, we still have a space (and a t-shirt) reserved for you when you get back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home