Monday, May 02, 2005

May 2

Happy Birthday to my oldest, wisest, and most perfect seester Jessica! She's 25!!!!

FYI: I have been working very hard to get pictures on my blog. I haven't given up and pictures will be coming soon.


"The American Dream is to reach a point in your life where you don't have to do anything you don't want to do and can do everything that you want to do." -Jerry Reinsdorf commenting on Michael Jordan's temporary retirement.

3 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to extend a happy birthday to my oldest seester as well! However, this nonsense about the wisest and perfectest description is unacceptable. Yes, I feel bad for making a big deal about this on her birthday, but I just feel that people should be informed, before this situation gets too far out of hand, that I am in fact your wisest and perfectest sister. So I love you, Jess, and I hope you have a wonderful birthday basking in your glory, but don't forget the wonder that is me in the process.
More importantly, however...Melissa, depending on how much I get for Stifel this year, or if I get it at all, or if I can work out missing the school, I'm going to try to visit you (sounds iffy, I know). It would probably be best if I just came over without Mom during the summer, actually. But anyway, I would love to see you, so we'll see how it works out!

Love,

Michelle

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Michelle. That is so funny because this morning when I woke up I thought,"Oh no, I think I wrote that Jessica was my wisest and most perfect seester." But what I meant to write was that she was my wisest and most perfect older seester. It was a typo. She is my most perfect older seester, and you are my most perfect younger seester. So sorry about the confusion.

I really really really want you to come visit. I was praying that you would be able to affoard it somehow. It would work out better financially for you if you come over by yourself, becuase then you can stay with me for 4 days at 10 euro a day including room and board. After 4 days it costs full price at the Shelter. I'll try not to get my hopes up. Maybe you could sneak Shubbie on the plane?

 
At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just speechless...and that's rare for me!
Melissa...we all know that you were sincere in your commentary regarding your "most perfect SISTER"...I just think it's unfortunate that Michelle had to find out this way. However, I am impressed with your quick thinking with the "typo" excuse! Wish I had the money to come and see you, but it sounds like a few of the Potter people will be able to afford it which is exciting news! :)
Love you!
J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home