Wednesday, April 13, 2005

pure joy

Bible discussion was awesome tonight! Two of the guests that attended tonight's study have only recently become interested in finding out more about the personal relationship Christians have with God. Out of the other 4 attenders, one was a staff member and the others were Christians. We had really enthusiastic discussion, and also very touching moments. I was brought to the verge of tears a few times. It is so cool to see God bring people from all over the world to this hostel for the purpose of learning more about Him. He really is working through this ministry!

6 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa! I set up a new Xanga site which is similar to this Blogger site in case you're interested. Although I don't have tales of international intrigue to speak of, it will be a quick way for you to stay caught up. Good luck in your management position!

Love,

Michelle

 
At 6:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melissa,

Hi! Sandra forwarded me your webpage address. It sounds as though you are right where you should be. It also sounds like you are having an amazing experience. I'm so glad for you! You did a great job subbing here in Wheeling...Ben, Dave and I were all very impressed. I'm sure you will persue your new "job" which as much energy and passion. I look forward to reading about your experiences and hearing about them when you get back! Have a great time.
Kate :)

 
At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

asdfasdf

 
At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey MP,
just leaving another blog. its really been a pleasure to read all that is going on with you over there. Im glad you go to visit some of the mission trip stomping grounds. I bet it is beautiful there now with everything coming into bloom. Much more to look at then when we all were there. Have you gotten a chance to hang with Eva at all. Praying for you and hoping things continue to go so well for you. Im sure they will it seems God has a pretty awesome plan for you MP. keep up the good work.

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Wow! So much encouragement from everyone! I really appreciate everyone keeping in touch and encouraging me. I'll be smiling the rest of the day now!
Melissa

 
At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Melissa! I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you. Have a great birthday and know that we love you and miss you.

Love you,
Aunt Lynn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home