Thursday, October 20, 2005

an important prayer request

Let me tell you about our small group meeting on Tues. It was so good. Every Tues. our small group meets for breakfast, worship, and reading God's word. Man has the Holy Spirit been moving during our worship times! This week was no exception; we had a powerful spirit-filled time of worship and then we read about Jesus washing his disciples feet. I'm convicted every time I read that passage because Jesus commands us to wash each other's feet, yet I've never washed anyone's feet. Well, we read the passage together and once again I was convicted that we should wash one another's feet. At the end of the reading and discussion, Tina, the girl that prepared our worship and devotion, said that she had a surprise for us. She dissapeared into the next room and came back with a bucket of water and towels. It was so funny at first. Then we washed one another's feet.

I only have 2 months left over here. I know it's going to go so fast. I'm really trying to live my days to the fullest.

My little sister Michelle's headaches have been worse lately. I would really appreciate your prayers for her. I'm sure she must be really frustrated right now. I would be if I had a headache for like 3 months straight. Could you just take a few minutes now to pray that God would remove these headaches in such a way that is obviously Him, and also that satan would not use these headaches for evil, but that God would use them for good. Please pray that God would strengthen her and heal her and that he will show her his goodness-even when it seems that He's not good. Thank you so much. Our prayers are more powerful than we know.

Thank you so much.

3 Comments:

At 6:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I can't remember if I told you, but we will be in Amsterdam Nov 18-27.

Are you moving back to Morgantown when you com back? (Free T-shirt!!!)

Prayin for ya!

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Hey awesome. I was wondering when you were coming. I am really looking forward to see you guys!
I don't know where I'm moving to when I get back...maybe Boulder, CO? But more realistically, Wheeling, WV.

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sorry, I think there may have been a typo on your last entry. You meant to say Morgantown, WV, right?

See you in three weeks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home