Sunday, October 02, 2005

"I am not what I ought to be; I am not what I would like to be; I am not what I hope to be. But I am not what I once was; and by the Grace of God, I am what I am."

-John Newton, slave trader turned abolitionist and servant of the most high God

2 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Blogger oh my everything!!! said...

"i am what i am and that's all that i am."

-popeye

 
At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...just got caught up on all your recent blogs! seems like you keep pretty busy over there, and i'm really glad to hear that "almost heaven" is an international hit of sorts! :) indeed, WV will always be home!
it was great talking to you over the weekend. i was so excited to actually hear your voice and not just read words off the screen. we all are eagerly anticipating your arrival for christmas! love you lots and talk to you soon.
jess
ps...i went to church with mom and dad sunday. almost everyone i met asked about you so you're always in C3's thoughts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home