God is so Good!
First of all, thank you for your prayers!! Your prayers for me are so important- they make such a difference!!
God is so good. Yesterday God let me see glimpses of his presence in my life and it meant so much. He knows exactly what we need and he provides. I was out of money but I needed a few things and God provided the EXACT items I needed. Amazing. I am amazed at how detailed and personal our God is.
I am finally focused again. My friend Marco gave me really good advice last night. He said that during a spiritual attack we need to remain focused on God because if we focus on the attack itself then Satan is still distracting us from God.
Praises:
God is really using our ministry to cleaners. One of our very hardened cleaners prayed with one of our staff on Sun, and he said he wants to be a servant of God now. Two of our other current cleaners are really seeking God (because God is obviously seeking them). They watched the Passion of the Christ last night and now they have so many questions they want anwers to. Well, they're in the right place! My past lines up with their present so we're going to talk this afternoon about surrenduring your life to Christ. I praise God that he can even use the sins of my past for his kingdom.
Please remember me in your prayers.
Thank you!


1 Comments:
melissa! awesome! i am praying for you this week...and i'm so excited to hear how God is answering and teaching you! keep on focusing!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home